What is Levitra 40mg?
Levitra 40mg contains Levetiracetam which is an anti-epileptic medicine used to treat seizures (fits). It is used in combination with other medications to treat certain types of seizures in adults and children with epilepsy. It decreases abnormal excitement in the brain. This medicine is used for the form of epilepsy where the fits initially affect only one side of the brain but could thereafter extend to larger areas on both sides of the brain. It is prescribed by your doctor to reduce the number of fits.
How Does it Work?
Levitra tablet is to be taken orally with water, it then relaxes the blood vessels thus increases the blood flow to the penis and on sexual stimulation helps into a complete erection. Levitra tablet is preferred over others in its class as it helps to last for about 4-5 hours.
Levitra tablets are available in 3 strengths, 5mg, 10mg, and 20 mg in tablet form. It is always used as needed but not to be used more than once in a day. Levitra 20mgtablets are the highest in strength and used if a lower dose does not produce desirable results.
The common side effects related to it are:
- Muscle pain or chest pain,
- Sleep Disorder.
When Should I Contact The Doctor?
- Incase if the erection lasts longer or it is painful than hours contact your doctor as it may damage the penis.
- If there is any severe and unusual feeling after taking the pills you must check with your doctor.
- If you are facing severe adverse effect after taking the drug than you must rush to the doctor or a health care provider.
Who should not use Levitra tablets?
- Levitra tablets are only prescribed for men, so should be avoided by women.
- Men with history relevant to heart problems must avoid it.
- There is no upper age limit for the use of Levitra tablets but young men below the age of 18 should not use these tablets.
- Also, Levitra tablets should be avoided if you are taking any nitrates containing medicine, any medicine to treat HIV or if you are on kidney dialysis, or have or had low blood pressure.
- It is advisable to check with your caregiver before taking the tablet for the first time.
- Levitra tablets must be taken orally with or without food.
- It is compulsory to take the tablet 60 minutes before the sexual activity.
- Sexual stimulation is needed for the erection.
- Levitra tablets must not be taken by men below 18 years.
- The tablet should be taken only once daily.
- Store the tablet at room temperature.
- Levitra tablets do not cause any unwanted erection.
- As it interacts with many drugs, complete medical history, and medication details must be provided.
- Alcoholic Drink and Grapefruit juice must be avoided when taking Levitra tablet.
Levitra tablets cure erectile dysfunction by stimulating erection and helps an erection last for 4-5 hours thus helps in premature ejaculation as well. Levitra 40mg Buy Online These tablets work effectively and can be used also by men if they don’t have any symptoms of erectile dysfunction but want to last longer in the sexual activity. So now say bye to erectile dysfunction with Levitra tablets. You can now buy 5,10 and Levitra 20mg Tablets from an online pharmacies.